From Yakubu Mustapha Minna

Fire gutted a house around customs area, Minna in Chanchaga local government of Niger state.

Eye witnesses said the house and entire property was completely burnt down.

The fire outbreak which occurred around twelve mid night on Monday was reportedly caused by electricity.

The owner of the house, Alhaji Ibrahim Sadiq Kuta in an interview expressed shock, saying that his house was completely raised down rendering him and his family homeless.

Sadiq Kuta appealed to the relevant authorities like NEMA, NSEMA and well to do individuals to urgently come to his aide to secure roof for his family.

According to findings, the existing federal and state fire fighters in the state could not save the situation despite urgent contact.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *